Breaking

Wednesday 23 May 2018

How to Effectively Backup your Android Phone/Device Contacts and SMS Offline and Online

As many people makes use of the Android Smartphones worldwide and of note android usually provide their client with great features which make their client to patronize them more efficiently but the problem been faced by most Android Smartphone user is the issue on how to back up their Contacts and SMS and the issue of backing up your crucial items is of great important for future references and when this not done peradventure the user lost his/her Smartphone this could lead to anger and pain and also there are no easy ways to recover the contacts except by software experts which will definitely cost much. So it is better to back up your Android Smartphone Contacts and SMS as I will show you some possible methods on how to effectively backup your android phone/device contacts and SMS Offline and also Online, what you need do is just to adhere to each steps.


ALSO READ: HOW TO ACCESS WHATSAPP IMAGES AND VIDEOS FOLDER LOCATION DIRECTLY ON PC USING BLUESTACKS

Ways to Backup Contacts and SMS – Offline

Method 1-Using A Free Third Party Apps

Whenever you visit the Google Playstore you will realize that are many third-party app present in there in which you can download and install and use on your Android Smartphone to be able to back up your Contacts and SMS for future purpose but for the sake of this tutorial I will present two apps you can download and install on your device to achieve the purpose of this tutorial.

Super Backup : SMS & Contacts


Super Backup is a third-party Android app that gives the feature to be able to back up your crucial Contacts and SMS. It also has a feature which help you to back up your contacts, SMS, Call logs, Bookmarks and Calendars and save them to your device SD Card/ Gmail. This app known as Super Backup is very fast in carrying out the speculated task on your Android Smartphone.




SMS Backup & Restore

Another third-party Android app is SMS Backup & Restore that grant you the ability to be able to back up and restores SMS on your device and also have a scheduling option to be able to schedule back up in the future. This app saves your SMS in the format of an XML.


Method 2 –Backing Using Manual Method

You can also backup your Android Contacts offline without the necessity to install any Android third-party app but the risk involve in this method is that it might easily get lost since the backup always saves in the SD Card of your Android device, I seriously recommend that you move the backup to your computer or any other external storage device to keep it safe. In order to back using manual method just follow the procedures below to back up your Android device contacts offline manually.

Steps to Back Android Contacts Manually:


1.Firstly, go to your Phone Contacts Menu

2.Next, select the Import/Export Option



3.Proceed to select the Option “Export to SD card”



4.Confirm your Export after the previous step.



5.Be patient and wait for few seconds till your contacts are exported to SD Card completely.



6.After the previous step then you are done with the process.

Backing Up Contacts and SMS Online

If you have been using Android before now you must have note that Android OS is a property of the Google and with that all Android Smartphone are usually associated with a google account. So with Gmail, YouTube etc. you will be able to back up your Android Smartphone directly to Google Server.

Steps to Backup Contacts and SMS Online:

1.Simply go to your Android Device Settings.

2.Proceed to Accounts and Sync option in the Android Device Settings.



3.Next, select your Google Account and Click on Sync Contacts.



4.You are done on backing up your Android Device Online.


ALSO READ: HOW TO DOWNLOAD AND UPLOAD FILES WITHOUT CONSUMING MUCH DATA

I believe you find this article so useful, please do not forget to share with friends and well-wishers via our social media buttons below.

Enjoy!

Search Tags: how to backup android phone before factory reset, backup android phone to pc, android backup software, backup android phone to google account, backup android phone to mac, how to backup Samsung android phone to pc, how to backup android phone to google drive, how to backup android phone contacts.

   

Get our updates delivered to your inbox



32 comments:

  1. I visited various websites however the audio feature for audio songs existing
    at this web page is actually excellent.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey there! I'm at work surfing around your blog from my new
    iphone 4! Just wanted to say I love reading your blog and
    look forward to all your posts! Keep up the excellent work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Undeniably believe that which you stated. Your favorite justification seemed to be on the net the simplest thing to be aware of.
    I say to you, I definitely get annoyed while people consider worries
    that they just do not know about. You managed to hit the nail upon the top as well as defined
    out the whole thing without having side effect , people could take
    a signal. Will probably be back to get more. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  4. I will immediately grab your rss feed as I can't
    to find your e-mail subscription hyperlink or e-newsletter service.
    Do you have any? Kindly allow me recognise in order
    that I may subscribe. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It is truly a great and helpful piece of information.
    I'm glad that you shared this useful info with us. Please keep us informed like this.
    Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aw, this was a very nice post. Taking the time and actual
    effort to make a superb article… but what
    can I say… I procrastinate a lot and don't seem to get nearly anything done.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello there! Do you know if they make any plugins to help
    with SEO? I'm trying to get my blog to rank for some
    targeted keywords but I'm not seeing very good
    gains. If you know of any please share. Kudos!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, this post is pleasant, my sister is analyzing such things,
    so I am going to convey her.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello, its good piece of writing on the topic of media print,
    we all understand media is a great source of information.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey I know this is off topic but I was wondering if you knew of any widgets
    I could add to my blog that automatically tweet my newest twitter updates.
    I've been looking for a plug-in like this for quite some time and was hoping
    maybe you would have some experience with something like this.

    Please let me know if you run into anything. I truly enjoy reading your blog and I look forward to your new updates.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thankfulness to my father who informed me concerning this webpage, this web site is genuinely awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  12. It's very simple to find out any topic on web as compared to textbooks,
    as I found this piece of writing at this web site.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I am really delighted to glance at this weblog posts which carries
    plenty of valuable data, thanks for providing such information.

    ReplyDelete
  14. What's up, I desire to subscribe for this webpage to take most up-to-date
    updates, therefore where can i do it please assist.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi this is somewhat of off topic but I was wondering if blogs use WYSIWYG editors or if you have to manually code with HTML.

    I'm starting a blog soon but have no coding expertise so I wanted to get advice from someone with experience.
    Any help would be enormously appreciated!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Does your website have a contact page? I'm having a tough time
    locating it but, I'd like to send you an e-mail. I've
    got some ideas for your blog you might be interested in hearing.
    Either way, great website and I look forward to seeing it improve over time.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi! I understand this is somewhat off-topic but I needed
    to ask. Does building a well-established blog such as yours take a large amount of work?

    I'm brand new to writing a blog however I do write in my journal
    on a daily basis. I'd like to start a blog so
    I will be able to share my experience and feelings online.
    Please let me know if you have any recommendations or tips for new
    aspiring bloggers. Appreciate it!

    ReplyDelete
  18. It's an awesome piece of writing for all the internet viewers; they will
    obtain advantage from it I am sure.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Yes! Finally someone writes about minecraft.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hello there! I could have sworn I've been to this site before but
    after checking through some of the post I realized it's
    new to me. Anyhow, I'm definitely glad I found it and I'll be book-marking and checking back often!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Hi i am kavin, its my first time to commenting anyplace, when i read
    this piece of writing i thought i could also
    create comment due to this good post.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Hey I am so grateful I found your site, I really found you by mistake,
    while I was searching on Askjeeve for something else, Anyhow I
    am here now and would just like to say cheers for a fantastic
    post and a all round thrilling blog (I also love the theme/design), I don’t have time to read through it all at the minute but I have
    saved it and also added in your RSS feeds, so when I have time I will be
    back to read much more, Please do keep up the awesome work.

    ReplyDelete
  23. I think this is among the most vital info for me.
    And i'm glad reading your article. But wanna remark on some general things, The website style is wonderful, the articles is
    really great : D. Good job, cheers

    ReplyDelete
  24. Thank you for sharing your info. I truly appreciate your
    efforts and I will be waiting for your further write ups thanks
    once again.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Woah! I'm really loving the template/theme of this site.
    It's simple, yet effective. A lot of times it's
    very difficult to get that "perfect balance" between user friendliness and visual appearance.
    I must say you have done a amazing job with this.
    In addition, the blog loads super quick for me on Safari.
    Exceptional Blog!

    ReplyDelete
  26. What i do not realize is in fact how you're now not really much more well-appreciated than you might be right now.

    You are very intelligent. You already know thus significantly
    relating to this matter, made me individually
    consider it from so many various angles. Its like women and
    men don't seem to be interested until it is something to do with Girl gaga!
    Your own stuffs great. Always care for it up!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Hi it's me, I am also visiting this web page regularly, this web page is actually fastidious and the
    users are really sharing fastidious thoughts.

    ReplyDelete
  28. I will right away grab your rss feed as I can't to find your email subscription link or e-newsletter
    service. Do you've any? Please let me recognise
    in order that I may subscribe. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  29. If you are going for most excellent contents like me, simply
    visit this website every day since it provides feature contents,
    thanks

    ReplyDelete
  30. What's up, its fastidious article regarding media print, we all know media is a impressive source
    of information.

    ReplyDelete
  31. Hi there! Someone in my Myspace group shared this website with us so I came to check it out.

    I'm definitely loving the information. I'm bookmarking and will be tweeting this to my followers!
    Wonderful blog and amazing design and style.

    ReplyDelete
  32. Hello, after reading this awesome post i am too happy to share my experience here with
    friends.

    ReplyDelete

Want to get all latest updates from DbencoPlanet.com?

Subscribe to DbencoPlanet to get all the latest updates free!